2014 Boxster S
Tickets for the first raffle sold out so quickly, the Museum is holding another Porsche raffle! This time we’re offering a chance to win a sapphire blue metallic 2014 Boxster S.
2014 Boxster S
Sapphire Blue Metallic
Convertible with Roadster Top in Black
Bose Surround Sound System
Tickets: $100 each
(Only 2,000 tickets will be sold.)
Please note that neither payment nor tickets may be sent via U.S. mail.
NORTH CAROLINA MUSEUM OF ART FOUNDATION, INC.
Raffle Rules and Regulations
- The raffle prize is a sapphire blue metallic 2014 Boxster S.
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- Senior staff of the North Carolina Museum of Art (State entity) and North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc., along with members of their households are not eligible to participate.
- The cost of a raffle ticket is $100. A maximum of 2,000 tickets will be sold. A minimum of 700 tickets must be sold for the raffle to occur. If fewer than 700 tickets are sold, ticket buyers will receive a refund for the full purchase price of the tickets.
- The raffle ticket price is not tax deductible as a contribution to the Foundation.
- Tickets may be purchased online or in person. They may not be purchased from funds received via U.S. mail, nor will the Foundation mail tickets to purchasers via U.S. mail.
- The Porsche is not redeemable for cash or any other value.
- The Foundation will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements. The winner of the raffle is responsible for all taxes owed on the winnings. The Foundation will provide applicable tax forms to the winner of the raffle and report the prize to the IRS. The Foundation will collect the required withholdings upon the transfer of title of the automobile to the winner and remit these amounts to the appropriate authorities.
- The raffle will begin at 12 am on Friday, December 6, 2013, and will conclude at 11:59 pm on Saturday, February 1, 2014, or sooner if all 2,000 tickets are sold. The drawing will occur at 4 pm on Sunday, February 2, 2014.