Arts in the Museum Park
Food and Beverage Policy
- Coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets and bags, and plastic storage containers for transporting food and ice are allowed.
- Only sealed beverage containers are permitted. All beverage containers must be sealed with the manufacturer's seal. Plastic pitchers, coolers filled with beverage, filled cups, and plastic drinking bottles are not permitted.
- No glass containers are permitted.
- Parents may bring baby bottles or sippy cups for young children.
- Visitors may not bring alcoholic beverages of any type into the Museum Park.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase at all outdoor concerts and movies.
- You must be at least 21 to consume wine or beer on the premises. IDs are checked at the gate.
The Museum reserves the right to inspect all containers brought onto the premises.
These policies are designed to make a visit to our Park Theater a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.
Museum Park Theater Guidelines
- Blankets and folding chairs are permitted for lawn seating.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Public restrooms and water fountains are located at the bottom of the entrance walkway, to the left and behind the concession stand.
- An ATM is located in the Glaxo Gallery, East Building.
- In case of emergency, contact a uniformed security officer.
- Emergency medical care is available at all concerts and films, courtesy of Rex Healthcare's Emergency Response Team. The ERT is stationed at the entrance to the Museum Park Theater.
- Walkways and stairs must be kept clear. No seating or standing permitted.
Concerts take place rain or shine, unless conditions endanger the safety of artists and the public. Concertgoers may call the Museum Box Office at (919) 715-5923 to check the status of a concert if inclement weather is pending.
Refunds will not be issued due to weather unless the show is canceled and the headlining performer completes less than half of the contracted performance. Refunds, if issued, will be for the face value of the ticket. If a show is canceled, refunds may be obtained by contacting the Box Office during regular Box Office Hours or on the next business day following the canceled event.
If movies are canceled due to inclement weather, you may apply your ticket to any other film scheduled during the summer season.